Sunday, June 1, 2008

Weeeeeeee!


My mom (Nan) was up visiting us in Waterloo. Her and Dad (Gramps) took care of Cooper while Peter and I went away for the night to celebrate our 4th anniversary. I'll get to that in a second. Nan and I took Cooper over to the park to go on the swings. As we started pushing Cooper he instinctually started to say "weeeeeeee" as he swung back and forth. Such uninhibited delight is a wonderful thing to be a part of!


Peter and I had our first night away from Cooper last night. We have been away individually (Peter several times and me only once) but never together. Nan and Gramps were happy to watch Cooper while we were away and it seems that Cooper was happy to have them here. They worked hard to tire Cooper out (and he is definitely tired today!) and it sounds like they played and played all day long! Gramps taught Cooper to pump his arm and "toot" like a truck - very funny...and apparently he's blowing kisses now too!


Peter and I had a great night away and were also glad to get home to our little guy! All around a great weekend!


J


PS: Still no spots!!!

No comments: