
It's such a funny time now with Cooper because he's really into copying us. He loves to pretend to talk on the phone and he's taken an interest in "mini furniture" or furniture that is just his size.
When I was home visiting my parents over the weekend with Coop, my mom was so great and put out my old table and chair from when I was a little girl - it used to be her table and chair. I didn't think that Cooper would really be into it but he LOVED to sit in the chair and eat his snacks or "talk" on the phone. Too cute!
For the trek home I decided to borrow my friend's portable DVD player. The ride is almost 3 hours long which is a really long time for a 1 year old. I had picked up a Mighty Machines DVD from the library but I didn't put it on until he started to get "squirmy." He was delighted and just watched the show intently. A truly great invention.
No comments:
Post a Comment