Friday, June 6, 2008

Fridays with Cooper


I feel really lucky to be able to take Fridays off right now so that I can spend the day with Cooper. We don't have elaborate plans for the day usually, but we always have a lot of fun.


Cooper is really turning into a little boy. His vocabulary continues to expand - he says "all done", and "down" and has recently learned "bike", "pig", and "wow!" He loves to laugh and loves to make us laugh. If he knows we think something he is doing is funny, he continues to do it to keep the laughs going.


He's also getting more generous with the hugs and kisses. The other day when I picked him up from Betty's he gave me a hug and then when I picked him up he kissed me on the lips without being asked. Completely melted my heart! What a sweet boy we have!


J


PS - looks like we've dodged the Chicken Pox for now - I'll be booking the vaccination for next week!

No comments: