Thursday, May 7, 2009

Easter




OK...so I know it's May but I'm getting caught up if it kills me. It's crazy because I feel like every moment with Cooper is so important and wonderful and I can't imagine how I'll forget things like the cute things he says...and then poof...I forget. Easter was another great event so I'm going to get some memories down here in cyberspace so I don't have to worry about losing them.

Like most experiences with Coop - Easter was a blast this year. We invited Nan and Gramps up to celebrate and had a really wonderful time. Cooper and I made special hats for everyone that we wore during Easter dinner. On Easter morning Cooper was delighted that the Easter Bunny had visited and loved his presents - bubbles, a kite, some sandbox tools, and of course some CANDY!!!

We decided to do an Easter Egg Hunt with Cooper - we weren't sure how it would go but he got SO into it. He loved finding each egg and had so much fun that we hid them again so he could do it all over. He was running around with his little basket and every time he found one he'd yell "I found one!"

We also decided to take Cooper to church for Easter service. He was really good but it was funny because he doesn't really know how to whisper very well and most things he says these days are at top volume so during mass even though he was being really good it's in his nature to talk and it would be a quiet moment or prayer and all of a sudden Cooper would remark at full volume "lots of people Mommy" - it was really cute but half way through I took him to the kids room so we didn't disturb others.

No comments: