

I always have the best of intentions to write something and then life just sweeps us away. I want to write about Cooper's birthday and the March Break and Easter...and then we'll be almost caught up.
We had his 2nd birthday party on March 7th (his real b-day is March 8th) which was a Saturday. We had a lot of guests including:
- Mommy and Daddy and Cooper
- Nan and Gramps
- Grandma and Papa
- Uncle Dave, Auntie Danielle, and Owen
- Uncle Kevin, Tari, Lindsay, Caitlin, and Austin
- Aunt Jill, Uncle Rob, Elliot and Wesley
- Auntie Julie, Uncle Tony, Hayley and Jack
The March Break was also a lot of fun. Daddy and Cooper had the whole week together and went on lots of adventures and also got in some trips to the pool and some runs for Daddy. I took off the Thursday and Friday (which was my 36th birthday) and we went to the Butterfly Conservatory with the Humes. It was a really nice time and a great way to celebrate my birthday.
Easter was also fun - Nan and Gramps came up for a visit and we had a wonderful Easter dinner at our place - prepared by Peter. Cooper and I made silly Easter hats that we all wore for dinner. Cooper LOVED the Easter Egg Hunt so much that we had to re-hide the eggs so that he could do it again. He's such a joy for us all!
No comments:
Post a Comment