Thursday, June 18, 2009

The amazing Cooper...


There's a couple of things that have happened recently that I don't want to forget. Cooper is getting so great with his talking - he speaks in full sentences and is really a great little communicators. Here's a couple of cute things he's said recently:

1) I got my haircut the other day and when Cooper noticed it he said "Mommy has beautiful hair" - how awesome is that?

2) Tonight we had pizza for dinner and he said "I LOVE Pizza!!!" followed by "It makes me happy!"

He also loves to sing and is constantly singing songs. Reading is also a favourite pastime of his and he can often recite full sentences from memory. He also really loves to "skype" with Nan and Gramps. The other night I said "Cooper do you want to go call Nan and Gramps on the computer?" to which he replied "You push the green button" which is exactly what you do when you make a skype call.

He's amazing!

No comments: