We seem to have this funny little person in our lives. He's not just a poop machine anymore - as a matter of fact I have found myself in many conversations with my little man. Today we talked about eating apples "you take big bites and little bites" and at dinner he told me that he had too much cheese in his mouth and he might choke.
When Peter came home from helping his parents move, he was understandably sweaty. When Cooper was giving him a hug he pulled back and said "Daddy you're stinky...need a shower" - That's my boy!
I don't know when it happened but somewhere in the past few months Cooper has transformed from our baby boy to a little boy - and he's becoming great company. He's sweet, silly, and a lot of fun - I can't believe how lucky we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment