
I recently asked Cooper some questions about himself - here's what I got:
Q: Cooper - what is your favourite colour?
A: Pink
Q: What is your favourite word?
A: Cement
Q: What is your favourite dinosaur?
A: Stegosaurus (not bad for a 2 year old!)
Q: What is your favourite toy?
A: Cars and my Frankenstein mask
Q: Who is your best friend?
A: "Gravedigger" (his monster truck)
Q: Who is your best human friend?
A: Daddy
Too cute!
November was a hectic month and a bit stressful at times. I went to Boston for 5 days for work. Daddy did a great job holding down the fort and caring for Cooper and Winnie. I also had some committee work that has kept me working irregular hours. To top it off Cooper got the stomach flu for the first time - that was THE worst. He was so sick and not himself for days. He was a trooper through the vomiting and learned quickly to puke in a pail - poor kid! I don't know if I've ever been so worried!
Amazingly he bounced back from being sick as quickly as he got sick. I'm still recovering from the worry!
It's December now...we've already seen Santa twice AND attended a live performance of the Nativity...looking forward to some quality time with our little elf!
No comments:
Post a Comment